- Prediabetes Provider Tool Kit
- Is Diabetes or Heart Disease in your Family Tree?
- About Family History Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Are You at Risk for Type 2 Diabetes?
- Visit a Farmers’ Market!
- Links for Diabetes Prevention and Prediabetes
From the Minnesota Department of Health, this Tool Kit offers:
- Prediabetes Screening and Treatment Algorithm
- New CDC tools to promote the NDPP with patients
- Searchable map to find nearby NDPP groups
- Factsheets about the impact of diabetes and prediabetes in our state
Click here it access the Tool Kit [http://icanpreventdiabetes.org/health-provider-toolkit/]
Posters: Is Diabetes or Heart Disease in your Family Tree?
“If you have a family history of diabetes, you are at risk too. Learn more about preventing type 2 diabetes.”
Promote controlling risk factors of diabetes and heart disease with these downloadable posters. Each is in PDF format, suitable for one or two-color printing. Click an icon above to download the file.
Learn More About Family History and Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Family History 2-page handout [PDF/373 KB]
Handout: Is Diabetes in Your Family Tree? – Leaf [PDF/260KB]
One page, 2-sided, full color, leaf-shaped handout describing simple steps to reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Learn More About Family History and Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Describes what is a family history of type 2 diabetes, other risk factors for the disease, and how to cut your risk in half.
- Family History and Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes [PDF/373 KB] Click here to download Two-page handout that describes risk factors for type 2 diabetes and what to do to lower your risk if the disease runs in your family.Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Diabetes risk handout [PDF/360 KB] Click here to download Two-page handout that describes risk factors for type 2 diabetes and what to do to lower your risk
- Simple steps to stay healthy
If you have diabetes or prediabetes, following these simple steps can keep you and your family healthy
- Prediabetes and diabetes risk factor awareness ads (5.5″ x 8.5″):
Colorful ad encourages people to visit Minnesota’s Farmers Markets and the benefits of eating locally-grown foods. 4”x5.25” ad [PDF/352KB] Click here to download